VIET DRAGON CRUISE HALONG DAY TOUR
|Tour duration||1 DAY|
|Travel style||full day|
|Tour start/end||HANOI - HANOI|
7:45 – 8:30 am: The tour guide of Wati Travel will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or provided addresses in the Old Quarter to start Halong Bay 1 day tour.
After 3-3.5 hours of driving, you will get to the Tuan Chau Habour. On the way, you will enjoy the beauty of Vietnamese countryside scenery such as rice fields with busy farmers working, using Vietnamese traditional methods of cultivation. Then, you will have a short break half way of the drive.
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on the Viet Dragon Cruise, the highlight of Halong bay day trip. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity of Halong Bay 1 day tour you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
4:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
8:00 – 8:30 pm: Arrive in Hanoi city center, and you will be dropped off at your hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip.
- Round-trip transfer by a/c coach. (Pickup and drop-off within the Old Quarter)
- Lunch with fresh seafood & Vietnamese foodKayaking or rowing boat
- Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Ask a question about this tour?Your Name*:
Enter the code in the box below: